ZOOM OPTION AVAILABLE - Click HERE
In order to become a real estate salesperson, Arkansas resident requirements are:
1. Have reached the age of majority, eighteen (18).
2. Successfully complete no less than sixty (60) classroom hours of real estate education of which thirty (30) classroom hours must be in the basic principles of real estate, from an accredited post secondary school or organization licensed by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission [ACA Sect. 17-42-303 and Commission Regulation 4.1]
3. Complete the application to take the real estate examination
4. Complete the fingerprint card: (Effective January 1, 2006, the Arkansas Real Estate Commission requires all applicants for original licensure as a real estate salesperson or broker to complete a state and federal criminal background check. The federal criminal background check requires applicants to provide fingerprints on fingerprint cards provided by AREC. This requirement applies to both resident and nonresident applicants.)
5. Submit the proper forms and fees to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission.
6. Pass the licensee examination.
7. Send the proper forms and fees to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission no later than ninety (90) days after passing the examination.
This course consists of 8 sessions: 4 days per week for 2 weeks, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on the following dates:
The "Getting Your License" Vivid course includes:
Need more info about the Pre-Licensing process? Click HERE
|Event Date||04-12-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||04-22-2021 5:00 pm|
|Location||Vivid Real Estate Learning|