Getting Your License IN PERSON (5 weeks - NIGHTS) Oct. 4
ZOOM OPTION AVAILABLE - Click HERE
In order to become a real estate salesperson, Arkansas resident requirements are:
- Have reached the age of majority, eighteen (18).
- Successfully complete sixty (60) classroom hours of real estate education of which thirty (30) classroom hours must be in the basic principles of real estate, from an accredited postsecondary school or a school or organization licensed by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission [ACA Sect. 17-42-303 and Commission Regulation 4.1];
- Submit a salesperson application to the AREC including information required for State and Federal criminal background checks.
- Receive approval to sit for the exam from the Arkansas Real Estate Commission.
- Pass the licensure examination.
- Send the proper forms and fees to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission no later than ninety (90) days after passing the examination.
This evening course meets virtually 3 nights per week for 5 weeks, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- WEEK 1: Oct. 4-6
- WEEK 2: Oct. 11-13
- WEEK 3: Oct. 18-20
- WEEK 4: Oct. 25-27
- WEEK 5: Nov. 1-3
The "Getting Your License" Vivid course includes:
- Printed Materials
- UNLIMITED Snacks & Beverages in our breakroom!
- FREE return to any future "Get Your License" course at Vivid for up to 10 hours for review (if space available).
Need more info about the Pre-Licensing process? Click HERE