Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation (July 14-15)
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation
Course location: First Community Bank (Community Room), 630 Southwest Dr., Jonesboro, AR
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation, recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®, is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. SRS is a global community of REALTORS® who use their ideas and expertise to professionally and ethically represent sellers.
What do you gain?
- Learn how to increase listings and grow your business
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
- 6 hour continuing education credit towards 2021 requirements. (AR only)
CLASS DATE/TIME: July 14-15, 2021: Check in starts each day @ 8:30 AM - Class time is 9 AM - 5 PM
CLASS LOCATION: First Community Bank (Community Room), 630 Southwest Dr., Jonesboro, AR
STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR AHWD CERTIFICATION:
- Complete the SRS course
- Complete one of the SRS elective courses (link is external)
- Be an active NAR member in good standing.
- Documentation of three completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative.
- Submit the designation application along with the documentation of three completed transactions.
NOTE: Annual dues - Waived for the first year - $99 each subsequent year
07-14-2021 9:00 am
Event End Date
07-15-2021 5:00 pm
Cut off date
First Community Bank