Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) (Oct. 29-30)
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation Course
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join the ranks of the best in buyer representation? Now is the time to earn the ABR® designation.
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation represents a benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. It is designed to provide real estate professionals with practical skills, training, and resources to build their business and the expertise they need for an edge in serving today’s home buyers. Click here for more info regarding the ABR® designation.
What do you gain?
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of homebuyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing homebuyers.
- Access to REBAC members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
CLASS DATE/TIME: September 29-30 (2 day Class) Check in 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Sept 29: 9 AM - 5 PM (Check in starts @ 8:30 AM)
- Sept 30: 9 AM - 5 PM
How to Earn the ABR® Designation
Four requirements must be met:
- Completion of the Two-Day ABR® Course - Successful completion of the two-day ABR® designation course, including an 80% passing grade on the exam. After successful completion of the ABR designation course, you will have three years in which to complete the other requirements.
- Completion of an ABR® Elective Course - Successful completion of one of the ABR® elective courses, including an 80% passing grade on the exam, within three years of completing the designation course. Click here for a complete list of the ABR elective course listings.
- Documentation of Transactions - Documentation verifying five completed transactions in which you acted solely as a buyer representative (no dual agency). Any transactions closed prior to taking the ABR® Designation Course or closed within three years after completing the ABR Designation Course are eligible for credit. Documentation necessary for each of your five completed transactions:Copy of the signed buyer agency agreement OR purchase/sale agreement OR disclosure. The contract must verify the agent's name and/or include the agent's signature as the buyer's agent. Providing only the name and/or signature of the buyer's agent's broker is not sufficient.Copy of the closing/settlement statement verifying that each transaction closed.
- NAR Member in Good Standing - NAR membership in good standing.
All requirements must be completed within three years of passing the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR® ) Designation Course. Only REALTORS® who meet all these requirements and have been officially awarded the ABR® designation are permitted to call themselves an ABR® and use the ABR® logo.
10-29-2020 9:00 am
Event End Date
10-30-2020 5:00 pm
Cut off date
Vivid Real Estate Learning